Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Tiddly Inks Challenge #12 Summer Fun with Water, Sand & Toys

This week over on the Tiddly Inks Challenge blog our theme is Summer Fun with Water, Sand & Toys...we want to see your Tiddly Ink creations with a summer theme.


For my card I have used one of todays new images, which incidentally are on sale today...you can see them HERE. I have coloured with Copics (Available HERE from Dies to Die For) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53E55
Clothing - BG000/BG00/BG02/R02/R05
Sandcastle - Y32
The papers are all DCWV "Tahiti Beach" and I have added a couple of sentiments, the stamp is by Clever Cuts and the other is a die-cut by Craftwork Cards.

On my card I have also used this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, so be sure to hop on over there too.


2 comments:

Lysa said...

Welcome to the team! Great card, love all the layers & the Summer Days stamp too!

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

I totally agree with Lysa. :) Thanks for joining us and for such an awesome start. :) This is an adorable card. :)