Search This Blog

Friday, July 09, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge...


Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on the Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps blog. I have chosen Angry Ballerina, she is my all time favourite Kimmie image. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E49/E44
Clothing - E70/E71/R81/R83/R85/R29
The papers are all Tim Holtz Vintage Shabby paper stack, and I have inked the edges of all the papers in VersaMagic chalk ink in Jumbo Java. I have embellished with Stampin' Up choc chip taffeta, some Cherry Blossoms and Roses, some decorative pins, pearl bling, and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

I love this image, as it is just the sort of face Georgia makes when she doesn't get her own way!

1 comment:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is fantastic Caz!! Love the pins and pretty flowers! Thanks for joining us for this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!