Search This Blog

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - A Sketch by DawnyP

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog we have a wonderfukl sketch for you provided by the lovely DawnyP. And here is it...
And here is how I used the sketch...
For my card I have used the digi imaged Creeper Jack, available to download from The Greeting Farm website. He has been coloured with Copics using the following colours....
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - 100/C3/B18
Clothing - C3/C5/C7/C9/R46
The papers are all DCWV Rockstar and I have added a circle sentiment by Craftwork Cards and a stamped sentiment by Inkadinkado. I have also added some Ikea string, and I punched out some stars from the papers with my Stampin' Up star punch I also cut one of the guitars from a sheet of the paper. 

Be sure to check out the Anyone for Anya? blog as this week we are joined by our new Design Team members...so there are loads of yummy cards to look at.

6 comments:

Stacey said...

This sentiment is so perfect for this image. Loving the way you have coloured his hair ~x~

Carisa said...

That's so awesome, Caz!! I love his hair - fabulous & those sentiments are fab - I just ordered a bunch and can't wait to use them.

Creative Momma said...

I love this card, Caz...Your coloring is amazing :) Gotta try those color combos :)
HUgs
Marina

Andrea said...

Great card - love the hair!
Love, Andrea xx

Sandie said...

Great card Caz. Love the way you colour those images!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

Now this gut has style! I love the patterned papers and fun guitar! Beth