Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Anyone for Anya - Colour Combo!

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog we have a colour combo for you to follow...
And here is my card...

For my card I have used one of the new images from The Greeting Farm called Creepy Monday and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B12
Eyeshadw - C0/C1
Hair - RV34/RV42
Clothing - RV34/C1/C2/C3/C5/C7
The papers are by The Paper Company and the collection is called Girlfriend and they are utterly divine. They are pearlescent and glittered....and just plain LUSH! All I have done is added a Inkadinkado sentiment (Tracy @ Dies to Die For has received an order of some, but you will need to email her as they are not on the site yet), and added some jet bling.

I have also used the sketch over on The Greeting Farm blog and the circles and squares theme over on Crafty Angels.
Be sure to head on over to the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with, and also check out this weeks fabulous prize...remember you can use either a TGF or CC Designs stamp on your card/project.


5 comments:

misteejay said...

What a fab card and I just love that sentiment.

Toni :o)

Shirley said...

Caz, this card is too cute, and the sentiment is perfect for the image. It so reminds me of something my Daughter would have said when you was young. I love this color combo.

Pop's Cards said...

Gorgeous she looks fab in them colours too, i think i need some of these sentiments, hugs Posp x

Ελευθερία said...

wow!!! wonderful colour combo!!!
and the sentiment is really good!!!!

Sandie said...

This is just gorgeous Caz! Pink, White and Black is one of my favourite combos so this one was a treat to play along to. Love your funky image!!