Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Squiggle Stamps - Kids Gift Set!

I have a little project to share with you all... I have been busy making these little gift bags using a cheap little notepad from Asda, a pack of cheap little pencils from Asda, and propelling pencil from Asda, and a paperclip, from guess where....ASDA, and here ends my advertisement for Asda...LOL
I have taken a piece of patterned paper and covered the notepad and also I took the cardboard bit out of the pack of pencils and replaced it with some more patterned paper. After that I have simply added a clip and pencil....and of course the cute Squiggle "Hey Dude" image available HERE as a stamp, and HERE as a digi image. I have coloured the image with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47
Clothing - R37/Y21/Y32/B93/B95/B97
Skateboard - Y21/Y32/G000/G00/C5/C7
The papers are all Pink Paislee "365 Degrees".

Here is a picture of the back of the pack showing the pencils.
 I intend to sell these on a stall that I am having at Georgia's school fayre.....I am a little nervous as I always worry that people will not like my cards and other bits and I will stand there all alone and sell nothing, nada, zip....ok....breathe...LOL


 

3 comments:

Dazie said...

Ummm you have absolutely nothing to worry about at all because all your creations are fabulous!!!

I love this and my 3 would love it so I think you are on to a winner!!!

Good luck with the fayre although I dont think you will need it!
Dazie
x

Annie said...

these are fabby Caz and bound to sell! you will do great at the fair. Hey, looking forward to getting together again when you visit Looe this summer!
hugs, annie x

Andrea said...

These are fabulous! They are bound to sell - and you've given me an idea to give to school for lucky dip prizes for the summer fair! Thank you so much!! Just a shame we haven't got Asda close by LOL!
Love, Andrea xx