Search This Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie...

This week over on SJ's Little Musings it is still animal month and this week is the turn of Gizelle...you can get here HERE. Leann made one of her super cute, elegant, simply stitched creations...I love her style. Kylie made a flippin' fantastic cushion....you seriously need to hop over HERE and see it....and I made the card above...

I decided that Gizelle wanted to be a boy...I know.....well in all fairness when I got the image I got it with and without a tutu, so I thought it was a boy and a girl version.... anyway I coloured him/her with Copics using B000 & B32 . The papers are all 7Gypsies, the tag is by K&Co and the star ribbon is by Making Memories from the Animal Crackers range....and I finished off with a couple of Fancy Pants star pins and a couple of Melissa Frances rubons.

Be sure to dash on over to SJ's Little Musings to get hold of Giselle.

1 comment:

Rach said...

Caz i love your card honey, brilliant details..xx