Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

New Images from Squiggle Stamps...

Tracy @ Squiggle Stamps emailed me some new images this morning.....WOW...I fell in love instantly. I am pleased to say Evelina Wikberg who designed the Luca & Nellie images for Sugar Nellie is back and she has drawn the most adorable new character...Meet Miss Evie...

Miss Evie Flowers is available as a Digi HERE....instantly in your inbox...


And Miss Evie Patches is available as a Digi...HERE


If you are a fan of rubber stamps over digi's, Tracy said they will be available as rubber...soon.

I am pleased to say that the coloured images Tracy is showing (as above) are coloured by MOI... Miss Evie Patches is my fave of the two as I love her hair and the neckerchief...And she looks a little like my Georgia.

So rush on over to the Squiggle Stamps store and get these two cuties...

No comments: