Search This Blog

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Donna Downey DSLR Camera Bag


I got one of these a month ago, and I have been working up the courage to decorate it. I was a little nervous as the bag is not instock anywhere in the UK, and I had to get it specially ordered by Lorraine at Scrap Revolution....cost me £44 ($66) plus postage, so I couldn't afford to make a mistake. I had been collecting together the items I wanted to use, some based on a bag Donna Downey had done herself and was displayed in her new shop. So I ordered a few things and the rest I have done using what I had here already.

I have used the following products...
Handle - Websters Pages "Bloomers" in aqua
Lid - Prima Volia!, Prima Cancan Spotlight, Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine in Aqua
Base - Prima "Donna Downey" printed canvas, Prima Trellis Roses Fontaine in Aqua, Cherry Blossoms & Small Roses from Creative Treasures, lace from Creative Treasures, Prima "Donna Downey" iron on scroll, Making Memories mini alpha's, Prima "Donna Downey" canvas word (Dream) a couple of spotted bows from Craft Fairy, a coupld of manilla tags that were from Paper Chase and a heart pin also from Creative Treasures.

Here is a close up of the front of the bag...

I am really pleased with how it turned out, and today it is getting it's first outing (only finished it off late last night/early hours of this morning).

9 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

It's stunning...you must be so pleased with it.

Jo Nevill said...

Oh wow, that is stunning Caz, just love all the details you have added to it. I bet you will get a few admiring looks when you go out !

Think my hubby would refuse to carry it around for me if I did this !

Hugs,

Jo x

Anonymous said...

Caz..this is super cute. LOVE IT!! You are one creative and talented lady!!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is fabulous! Beth

Jane said...

Oh Caz this is stunning! I want one!!! absolutely beautiful colours and details! hugs, Jane xxx

Susie Sugar said...

Wow Caz that is amazing darling and a great colour choice too really summery
Hugs Susie xx

Lena said...

Wow --- thats great!!!!

Samm said...

This is fantastic! love it! x

Anonymous said...

You should make those to sell, they would be a hit! Great job!