Search This Blog

Sunday, June 06, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Hot, Hot, Hot!


A little later than usual....I have a visitor staying and we have been out shopping (HobbyCraft, B&Q and Asda), came home for a coffee and a quick bite and off we went for a walk (a scoot in Georgia's case) around Willen Lake.

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is Hot, Hot, Hot! For my card I have used one of the Wild Sprouts from the Roll Call Set, she is called Summer, and coloured her with Copics (available HERE from Tracy @ DTDF) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R27/R29/G000/G00/G02
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with butterflies punched with my Martha Stewart punch, a red heart pin, some ribbon from Hobbycraft, red bling and a butterfly sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

I have also used the lovely rounded endge sketch over on Friday Sketchers...so be sure to pop over there too and check out the DT cards. As always the cards on Anyone for Anya? are fab and all so different, so be sure to take a couple of minutes to check out the rest of the DT cards.

5 comments:

Loopylou. said...

oh that is just so cute caz, love the little butterflies.

Danni said...

Oh how I love this card! The colors, your coloring, the butterflies, just everything! Fab job!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Another gorgeous card, Caz! I LOVE this layout, the fluttery butterflies and how you used these papers!
hugs, margie

Mich said...

Oh, I love this card, so beautiful with the colours, rounded edges and all small details. Really gorgeous !

Larissa said...

Gorgeous card, the image is so cute!
Hugs,
Larissa