Search This Blog

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Sketch #10


This week over on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog we have a sketch to follow, provided by the lovely DawnyP. For my card I have used Fleur Anya and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E08/E19
Flowers - B000/B00/B02/R01/R02
Dress - R00/R01/R02
The papers are all DCWV "Tahiti Beach" and I have kept this one super simple and just added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards layered up with my SU punches and some bling.

Be sure to pop over to the Anyone for Anya? blog to see what the rest of the DT came up with. Super short from me today as we are off to my cousins wedding. I was up till 3am this morning finishing the card above and also making two mini books....one for the Bride & Groom and one for my Auntie (the mother of the Groom). I have taken pics and will show you them tomorrow....I was really please with how they turned out as I sat for ages trying to get started....and once the ideas flowed the two were done fairly easily.

1 comment:

Dazie said...

Those scrumptious papers again! I love the little Anya she is so pretty!
Dazie
x