Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Double Trouble!

This week on the Anyone for Anya? blog the theme is "Double Trouble", we want to see your cards/projects that feature more than one stamp. I doesn't have to be two characters, it can be a fence, tree, grass....as long as it is clear you used more than one stamp. I have masked, but if you haven't tried that techqnique before, you can just stamp them separately and stick them both on.

I have used My Guy Ian and Miss Anya Love sets and both the images have been coloured with Copics (available HERE from DTDF) using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - (Her) E50/E51 (Him) E50/E51/E53
Clothing - (Her) Y00/Y02/R29/W3/W5 (Him) W2/W3/W5/W9/Y00/Y02/R29/
The papers are a mixture of GCD "Chic Bebe" Pad (the green ones) and My Minds Eye Meadowlark "Dusk" all available HERE from DTDF, and I have also used some Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock in Beetle Black. I have added some red dotted ribbon, red dotted ribbon bow, three heart pins, jet bling and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. I have also used one of my beloved Inkadinkado Kids Quote stamps....which Tracy @ Dies to Die For (DTDF) has now ordered a selection of....can hardly wait I love them so much and always have to order from the US...so a stockist with a selection in the UK will be great.

Be sure to hop on over to the Anyone for Anya? blog to check out the rest of the DT's cards....remember to take part you can use either The Greeting Farm or CC Designs stamps....or maybe a mixture of both!

Georgia and I have been on a mission to tidy her room this morning. We have pulled all the old toys out from the underbed storage, and the ones that she is too old for now will be donated to a good cause. Yesterday I had a massive sort out of my chest of drawers and got rid of old t-shirts that are passed their best, and stuff I don't want/use anymore....feels great...a bit late for Spring cleaning, although until June we are still technically in Spring...I have plans for more sorting...fed up with the lack of space....I am by nature a horder, so this has been hard for me!

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Caz, love your colours - so vibrant and funky!!! Thats great news about the kids quotes stamps as I love 'em too! Jo x

xxxtglxxx said...

thats a truly beautiful card! :)
The colours are so cool! xx

Lisa Foster said...

WOW CAZ!!!! I LOVE this! Awesome Awesome card! Gorgeous coloring!
Hugs,
Lisa

Melissa said...

Love this card and the little heart beads!

ribenaruby said...

Aahhh lovley image and sentiment! I've had a chance to use your fab ticket sentiments on my creation, thanks so much!

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning Caz , I love your funky style
x

Anonymous said...

Another super card! Hugs Bron xo