Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Wild Card Wednesday - Inspiration

Today over on the Club Anya & Friends blog it is Wild Card Wednesday and Kelly has provided us a picture for inspiration. For my card I picked the white background and the colours of the cushions as my inspiration.


I have used one of the Cheeky Cherry images, this one is called "Rockabilly" and I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Eyes - B12
Hair - W5/W7/W9
Clothing - R37
The papers are patterned papers are Cosmo Cricket "Early Bird" and I have used some DCWV (Orange) & Coredinations (Blue & Red) cardstock, the papers and cardstock have all been distressed with an emery board. I have used my EK Success "Dotted Wave" border punch, Tim Holtz "Adage" tickets, a heart pin and Fancy Pants star pin, red dotted bow. The film strip acetate ribbon is also by Tim Holtz, and I have added a button from my stash...pretty sure it is an old Autumn Leaves one.

I have also used the sketch over on the A Spoon Full of Sugar challenge blog, and the theme on Papertake Weekly (Cute). Be sure to check out all three blogs to see some amazing creations.

11 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Love that colour combo Caz, and your colouring is as fabulous as always! Jo x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Card Caz,Love the bright colours,Thanks for playing along with ASFOS this week,Hugs Debbie x

♥Rach♥ said...

WOWIE Caz, what a wonderful take on the challenge! Love how you did the colors on the white background and it all matches so well. Beautiful and very creative!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love Caz! Love what you did with the colours - fabulous! Kim

Jill said...

wow Caz this is absolutely gorgeous and so so cute, I love the image, and the little bow the pins look gorgeous too thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

Unknown said...

She is fabulous - and love the colours so much! Really brill!! K :-)

darcy48 said...

Love your card caz, she is such a cheeky lady love it x

debby4000 said...

Oh this is fabulous, sassy image and great colours.
luv
Debby

Mich said...

Wow, great card you made with these inspiring colours !!

COCO said...

Fab I love your colours !!! very gorgeous Caz !!!
hugs coco

Anonymous said...

Love the stamp! She's so cute ;) and the colours fit very well! yammie! Gorgeous card you've created, Caz! Good luck ;)