Search This Blog

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog - Blue & Silver plus one other...

This week over on the Lili of the Valley challenge blog we have a colour combo, Blue, Silver plus one other. For my card I have used the new "Puss in Boots" image that will be released in April. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Puss - W0/W2/R20
Boot - W5/W7/W9/B05
The papers are October Afternoon "Vintage Moon" and I have added some scraps of Doodblebug flocked cardstock and a piece of Doodlebug glitter cardstock. I have embellished with some Stampin' Up "basic Gray" taffeta ribbon, a couple of heart pins (the black one has been coloured with a Sharpie pen), some Wild Orchid Crafts flowers and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. I have used my Martha Stewart zig zag punch that I got at the NEC last week and also my Designer label punch by SU.

Be sure to pop on over and check out the challenge...one lucky winner will receive two of these cute stamps.

1 comment:

Dotty Jo said...

Super cute! I had a cat that used to do this when she was a kitten!!! Jo x