Search This Blog

Monday, March 15, 2010

Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge #21

Here is a decorated notebook that I made to fit with the challenge this week on Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog, they want you to use beads on your project.

The notepad is one that I got from Asda for £1...and I think the colours on it are fab...so I didn't cover it. I used the Strawberry Pirate and coloured with Copics using the following colours to match the book.
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - BG09/BG15/BG18/R59/E53/R37
Boots - C0/C2/C3/C5
Cutlass - C0/C2/C3/C5/BG09/R59
I have added some KI Memories ribbon, and some American Crafts Thickers for the lettering. The flower was created using the tutorial over on SJ's Little Musings blog...and the beads are in the centre....

5 comments:

Creative Treasures said...

Fab book caz, beautiful colouring and the flower is scrummy, i think i will be buying some of that calico.

Tracy
x

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is incredible, Caz!! The notebook is gorgeous with that big flower and love the bead centre! And of course, Alicia looks FAB!!! Thanks for joining this week's Kraftin' Kimmie challenge!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh I love it, it is so funky!
hugs
Sue x

Marilyn Webb said...

Hi, I love it, the colors are amazing, great job!!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous colours