Search This Blog

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Anyone for Anya? - Eggstra Special!

This week on the Anyone for Anya? challenge blog our theme is "Eggstra Special". We want to see your Easter cards. We are sponsored this week by Tracy @ Dies to Die For, and are joined by Guest DT's Donalda & Yvonne.

For my card I have used Easter Anya and she has been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Bunny Ears - C0/C1/C2/R20
Clothing - R81/R83/R85/BG11/BG13
Basket - E37/YG03/BG13/R85
The papers are all My Minds Eye Quite Contrary "Mary Mary" available HERE from Dies to Die For. I have embellished with some Fancy Pants decorative pins, Doodlebug egg shaped buttons and some bling and ribbon from my stash. The butterflies have been punched using my Martha Stewart "Stamp & Punch" set and I created the shaped image using my Martha Stewart "Flourish" border punch. The sentiment is by CC Designs and it came in the Spring kit, I have used my Stampin' Up circle punch and designer label punch to make the shapes.

I have scheduled this post as I am out tomorrow at Georgia's Gym competition...as I type the time is 23:52...I am officially FORTY...OMG!!!

6 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh this is adorable Caz, lovely DP an colours!
hugs
Sue x

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Ohh this is adorable Caz, lovely DP an colours!
hugs
Sue x

Andrea said...

What a gorgeous card - the papers and colours are lovely!
Love, Andrea xx

Little K Smith said...

Hi Caz
Fabulous card, love the colours and fab image, beautifully coloured and love the egg-shaped buttons too.
Kelly.x

JenRaff said...

This card is so gorgeous! I can't stop looking at all the layers and details! Fantastic!

Janine - Ellabella said...

Wow...beautiful card...looks so cute...Janine