Search This Blog

Friday, February 26, 2010

SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie

It's that time of the week again....SJ's Little Musings Friday Freebie, and today it is Sam, which you can download from SJ's Blog HERE.

I have used the coloured image again to show how you can match them to all those papers you already own...I have used October Afternoon "Report Card" with some Bazzill cardstock. Seeing as it is a boy/male card I have kept the embellishment to some string from Ikea and a few punched stars. The sentiment is a fab stamp called "I-Chart" by Penny Black.

Make sure you pop on over to SJ's Blog and download that freebie.....there is also a totally cute image you can buy called "Caroline"...yay I am famous!

1 comment:

Lythan said...

What a bright and beautiful card Caz - I love it!