Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Little Creative Treasure...

Ok, so no card today, but here is a cute little Mini Pizza Box I made with instructions over on Split Coast Stampers. The cardstock is Doodlebug Chenille...and is lush and flocked. I created the ribbon bow with the fabby kit over on Creative Treasures...you can find it HERE. The instructions are also available over on Split Coast Stampers. To the top I also added a piece of black cardstock cut with the Nesties Label One die, a designer tag by Stampin' Up and also the sentiment is from the SU "Best yet" hostess set. Finally I have finished off with a butterfly charm also from Creative Treasures...HERE, and a heart pin.

Here is another picture from a different angle...
Be sure to come back tomorrow to check out my Cute Card Thursday card....

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Your box is absolutely stunning - I just love love love the ribbon bow!
Love, Andrea xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous box...what a wonderful pressie.