Search This Blog

Thursday, February 04, 2010

Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog - Valentines!

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog our theme is "Valentines", I have used one of the new images, this one is called Rosie Posy. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R02/R05/BG10/BG11
Bouquet - R02/BG10/G12/R21/R27
The papers are all My Minds Eye "Be Loved" and are layered with some Bazzill Cardstock. I used my circle and heart nesties to create the layers. Finally I have embellished with some pearl bling, Heidi Grace pins and the sentiment is a stamp by Maya Road. The little lips stamp over the edge of the main image is an Anna Griffin stamp that came in a set from QVC....super price too..less than £10 inc P&P.

Be sure to pop over and check out the rest of the DT's stunning creations. I have also used the lovely sketch over on A Spoon Full of Sugar and the theme over on Papertake Weekly....so check them out too.

5 comments:

Emma said...

This is just gorgeous Caz. Love the kissy lips in the background, very effective!

Anonymous said...

caz it's beautiful! x

Sam said...

Lovely and what a great image. SamG x

Unknown said...

I Love the colourscheme you have used in this card Caz. Simply lovely.

Paula x x x

COCO said...

oh nice card !!!
hugs coco