Search This Blog

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lili of the Valley - Sketch #9

This week over on the Lili of the Valley Challenge Blog we have a wonderful sketch for you provided by Domi. We also have a fab prize donated by Bev....inc BG papers, Cherry Blossoms, 2 packs of American Crafts brads and some Ribbon & Lace...a stunning prize.

For my card I chose one of the Spring release called "Teddy with Bouquet" and I have coloured it with Copics using the following colours...
Bear - E30/E31/E33/E35
Bouquet - BG11/BG13/Y15/R21/R05/YG03
Tag & Envelope - W0/W2
The papers are called "Seasons" by Crate Paper. I have also used some of the border stickers on the right of the image. I have embellished with some ribbon from my stash, some Prima bling which I cut to make it fit better, and some more stunning daffodils from Wild Orchid Crafts....these are too delish and I am already worried that I might run out quick.

Be sure to click on the link and check out the rest of the LOTV DT's wonderful creations.

6 comments:

Maria said...

This is gorgeous Caz! Love your colouring and the papers are one of my faves. Hugs, Maria

Karuna said...

lovely card!! i really like the pretty yellow flowers :)

Stacey said...

So pretty Caz. Think I am really going to need to invest in some of these new LOTV stamps ~♥~

Creative Treasures said...

Pretty card Caz, those papers are gorgeous :)

Pop's Cards said...

This is gorgeous i love the papers they are really lush, gorgeous colours on your image too, big hugs Pops x

Guylaine Seyer said...

I love it, very cute card