Search This Blog

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Squiggle Creation...

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers. I have used one of the Squiggle Stamps and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Clothing - R05/YG25/E47
Flowers - R05/YG25
The papers are all MME "Wild Asparagus" and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with some Card Candy that I got in my DT pack from Creative Treasures. I have also used a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, some bling from my stash, and some flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts.

Be sure to pop over to Friday Sketchers and check out the DT's gorgeous cards.

2 comments:

Larisa said...

Caz I love these flowers. They are so much to the point ))) The card is so cute )))

kelly ledder said...

Beautiful card, love the image xx