Search This Blog

Friday, January 29, 2010

SJ's Little Musings....

I am so pleased to announce that I have joined SJ's Little Musings Creative Team along with Leann and Helen, two very talented ladies who I am had the pleasure of working with in previous teams.

As soon as I saw SJ's cute little drawings I downloaded them, and here is my first card. I have used Tabitha, she has been printed onto Stampin' Up Whisper White cardstock. Tabitha has already been coloured by SJ, but the colours match perfectly with the October Afternoon "Daydreams" range and I have layered them with DCWV & Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, lace by My Minds Eye, pins by Fancy Pants, the paper flowers were in my kit from Creative Treasures....and they are adorable, in fact so adorable that I need MORE. Finally I have added some pearl bling to the corners.

Be sure to check out SJ's Little Musings....every Friday she gives away an image....today's is HERE. I so pleased to be on her little team and cannot wait to see what she draws in the future.

6 comments:

COCO said...

WO nice card Caz !!!
hugs coco

Unknown said...

Congratulations!! Lol Lynn ♥

Kathy said...

Oh well done Caz - I'll pop over and have a look at the images later, but if they're anything like this one you're going to have a great time on that DT!

Linda . J said...

Gorgeous card Caz and love the design and detail, the colours are beautiful, congratulations on your DT position too.
Hugs Linda

Creative Treasures said...

Well done on your DT position, beautiful card, those stems look fab curled.

Tracy

Sammi said...

congrats on the DT position and wow! this card is Gorgeous!! So love the pics SJ draws! Love the one she did of you! :D
look forward to seeing more of your creations with these funky drawings!
xxx