Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

The Greeting Farm CHA Relay Day #1

The week over on The Greeting Farm blog there is a fab challenge. Both Marie and Jessica are away at CHA showing for the first time. So while they are away we get to play with some fab digi images that Marie has designed....just for those participating in the challenges...

The digi image given away for Mondays card is MerIan, who I have coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Tail - BG11/BG13
I also stamped Mermaid Anya and coloured her in the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - BG11/BG13
Tail/Bikini Top - YR04/Y17
The papers are Scenic Route "Grafton" and I have layered them with some Bazzill cardstock and also som Doodlebug Sugar Coated cardstock. I have embellished with a few foam sea items (been floating around my stash for years) and also some net stuff...again don't know where I got it from. I created the sentiment using Doodlebug rubons.

Now I am waiting to receive the next digi image...which is a cute Wild Sprout called Charlotte....she totally rocks!

5 comments:

Sandie said...

Gorgeous!! Love the design. I've just seen this challenge so I'm frantically colouring to make the deadline, lol.

Amy's Stocking Stuffers said...

Love that color scheme!

JAN said...

love your card the best its fabulous

Emma said...

Oh Caz this is just gorgeous! Love the colors, they look fantastic!

Sarah Bullock said...

I love this!!! What lovely colours - you really have got a special talent for these cards xx