Search This Blog

Monday, January 25, 2010

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Paper Folding!

This week over on Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog our theme is "Paper Folding!". We want to see paper folding in your cards/projects. The only rules are...NO prefolded cards and NO easel cards.

For my card I have taken a sheet of Magnolia patterned paper and cut it to A4 and then folded it into a gift bag. I have used my SU oval punch to create the handle. I have embellished with a couple of Magnolia images, some lace, a scalloped heart cut with my Nesties, a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, flowers by Wild Orchid Crafts, a pin and pearl string by Tabby Crafts and a small piece of SU choc chip taffeta.

The bag is so simple to make...especially when my bud Marlene had given me a piece of paper folded and had written the dimensions and folds on it.....thanks Hun x

Be sure to pop over to the Crafty Angels blog and join us this week.

5 comments:

Linda . J said...

Thank you for showing this idea Caz, love it, beautiful creation and I love the lace and the colouring of the image is fantastic.
Hugs Linda

Sandie said...

It's just beautiful Caz. Love those papers and your sweet Tilda. The lace and flowers are just divine!!

Sammi said...

this is really sweet Caz!! Love the colours and all the details! How fun having a bag card!!
xxx

Jodie from Oz said...

Wow, such a beautiful card, Tilda is coloured beautifully in such wonderful colours and I love the embellies and pretty papers. hugs Jodie from Oz

MaggiLiz Creations said...

Hi Caz, the coloring is gorgeous. Please share what copic colors you used. Thanks.