Search This Blog

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Sour Cream Cartons...

I have been asked by Andrea... "how did you make those, and how did you manage to seal them - would so love to know!!"

There are many instructions out there, but here is a rundown of how I made mine...

1. Take a piece of patterned paper (one that is not too thin more like cardstock) and cut to 4 x 6 inches
2. Add DST to the long edge and stick the sides together forming a tube.
3. Squeeze one end together and seal with DST, I then used a paper crimper for added effect.
4. Fill with whatever you like, mine usually have some kind of sweets, and the squeeze the open end in the opposite way to the other end, so that it forms a triangle, like the sun lollies that we have here in the UK...once done seal with DST and add a little tag.

I hope that makes sense, if anyone has more questions please feel free to email me and I will do my best to answer...I may even make another one and take pictures of each stage....but not this week...LOL

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Caz - Thank you so much for adding this little tutorial - I hope to be able to have a go at this soon - maybe an idea for party bags!
Love, Andrea xx