Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Sketch Saturday #79

Here is a card I made using this weeks sketch over on Sketch Saturday, which I have rotated 90 degrees left, using one of my new hAnglar & stAnglar images. I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E47/E49
Clothing - BG11/BG13/R20/R21/R22
Shoes - C1/C3
Bauble - R37
Headband - BG13/R37
The papers are all Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" and are layered with Bazzill cardstock. I have embellished with flowers by Tabby Crafts and Wild Orchid Crafts, which have been glimmered & glamoured using pearl glimmer mist and glamour dust, with a couple of pearl pins added and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards.

Be sure to go over and check out the awesome DT creations.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Wow Caz stunning card!
love tasha xx

Jóna said...

Beautiful card Caz :o)

Murielle said...

OH... your card is absolutely gorgeous and your image is so pretty.
Lovely look.
Hugs, Mumur

Maya said...

Such a great card!
Love the colors and the papers!!
And you have colored the beautiful hÄnglar to perfection :)
Thank you for joining sketch saturday!
Hugs from Maya :)

Patricia St Martin said...

I could go on and on... I just love your cards. Where did you find the music paper you have in the background?