Search This Blog

Monday, November 02, 2009

Made my day!!!!

I haven't received an award in such a long time, and today I got this one from a wonderful friend...one of the best! Thanks Marlene xxx

The rules are:
I need to pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let them know I left this award, and then I need to answer a list of questions in ONE word.
So here we go:
1. Where is your cell phone? … Downstairs
2. Your hair? …Dirty Blonde
3. Your mother?… Heaven
4. Your father?… Surrey
5. Your favourite food? … Italian
6. Your dream last night?… Forgotten
7. Your favourite drink? … Coffee
8. Your dream/goal?… Fulfillment
9. What room are you in?… Craftroom
10. Your hobby?… Crafting
11. Your fear?… Spiders
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years?… Here
13. Where were you last night? … Home
14. Something that you aren’t?… Skinny
15. Muffins?…Nope
16. Wish list item? … Space
17. Where did you grow up? … Surrey
18. Last thing you did?… Card
19. What are you wearing?…Jeans
20. Your TV?… Lounge
21. Your Pets?…Moggies
22. Friends? … Fabulous
23. Your life?… Happy
24. Your mood?…Creative
25. Missing Someone?…Yes
26. Vehicle?… Meriva
27. Something your not wearing?… Socks
28. Your favourite store? …Asda
29. Your favourite colour?…Turquoise
30. When was the last time you laughed?… Today
31. Last time you cried?…Dunno
32. Your best friend?… Many
33. One place that I go to over and over?…Cornwall
34. Facebook?… Never
35. Favourite place to eat?… Red Hot
I’d like to pass this award on to the following blog friends:

Dawny, Deb, Simonne, Tracy, Anki

4 comments:

Anki said...

Thank you sweetie! I hope that Marlene has checked her email - since I need your wishlist for Santa ;-)

Kram - Anki

Deb said...

thanks hun, so kind of you to think of me, been yonks since I got an award too, will play along when I get a minute
hugs Debx

Dawny P said...

Ohh how fab chick, thank you so much hunny xxxx And well done you forgettign this in the first place :)))x

I'll get this on the post later today if I get a sec. Huggles, and see you Saturday (cannto wait!!) xxxxx

SemSee said...

Thanks hunny bun! I'm in rather a lot of dental pain at the moment (root canal and tooth extraction impending ... eek!), but I'll play along later this evening! Hugs, Sem x