Search This Blog

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Glitter Me Silly!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is "Glitter Me Silly"....we want to see your creations with loads of sparkle... Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp and we are also joined again by Jenn, our Guest DT.

For my card I have used a couple of stamps by CC Designs coloured with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E50/E51/E53
Boots - BG18
Clothes -R59/R85
Tree - YG95/E57
The papers are all My Minds Eye "Winter Wonderland" and I have layered them with some Bazzil & Bazzill Bling cardstock. I have used my Nesties to create a background for my image to sit on, and it has been embossed with my new Cuttlebug Kars Snow Embossing Folder. I have also used a couple of Martha Stewart punches, one for the snowflake and one to create the double scallop. Finally I have added some bling and ribbon from my stash and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards. Also as you can see from the side shot below the papers are all glittered and I have added glitter to the Flowersoft I used on the image, some Doodlebug glitter on the bauble, DecoArt Glamour Dust to the snowflakes and some Sakura clear glitter gel pen to the wings on the main image...so it really dones sparkle.
I have also used the sketch over on Sketch Saturday, which I have rotated through 90 degrees.

On a happy note today, I won last weeks challenge over on the All That Scraps Challenge Blog....so I got to choose FOUR CC Designs stamps, so I chose the new Sweet November stamps.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

Wow this card is adoreable! Congrats on winning the challenge too!

Hugs
Leanne
xx

Deb said...

stunning card Caz, so love those papers and the sweet image you used! hugs Debx

Dotty Jo said...

Gorgeous card Caz, and boy do I ever love glitter! Strangely enough I seem to be wearing some on my sleeve just now! Jo x

Kit said...

oh wow she is super cute love your card Caz

Treacle said...

Ah how cute is she. Congratulations on winning the challenge.

xXx

** Line** said...

oh how sweet...a wonderful card!