Search This Blog

Monday, November 30, 2009

Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge - Week 12 Give Thanks!

This week over on the Crafty Angels Weekly Challenge Blog our theme has been chosen by Kate. Kate wanted us to make a card giving thanks (well it has just been Thanksgiving in the USA). For my card I have used one of the Xmas Magnolia stamps (not that you can tell). I have coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E43/E47/E49
Clothes - R22/B00/B05
Wings - R20/R21
I have used Cordinations cardstock and papers by American Crafts...both available from Crafty Angels store. I also used my Nestabilities label one die and my Stampin' Up Notepad punch. The little butterflies are the bits that are punched out with my new Martha Stewart butterfly border punch. Finally I finished off with some bling and lace from my stash and a sentiment by Craftwork Cards (I love them...can you tell!).

For the card I also used the fab sketch over on Friday Sketchers, and I pleased with the results...it was so nice to make a card that wasn't a christmas card...LOL.

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I like your card!
Nice colours!
Greetings Jenny