Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Copic Creations Challenge & Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge

Here is a card I made last night with the new Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Antoinette" for their challenge "Tag You're It!" I have coloured her with my Copics using the following colours...
Skin - E000/E00/E11/R20
Hair - E08/E13/E15/E29
Clothing - G00/BG11/BG13
Scarf - BG13/R21
Skates - R46
The papers are Cosmo Cricket "Jolly by Golly" and I have layered them with DCWV cardstock. I have also used some ribbon and pearls from my stash, my Martha Stewart "Icicle" punch a charm from Hobby House and the sentiment is one from Craftwork Cards. I also used the freebie stamp that was on the November issue of Craft Stamper (the little tag). On the main image I also added some liquid pearls in white to make her outfit and ear muffs look like fur.

This card also qualifies for the challenge on Copic Creations as I have coloured Antoinette's hair in red.

Thanks to both DT's for their inspiration....hope you like my card.

9 comments:

Matti_R said...

What a lovely girl with red hair. The papers are sweet and your image is beautifully coloured.
Hugs, Päivi

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Great job, Caz! Lovely layout, colours and snowflake charm!!

SemSee said...

Gorgeous card, Caz! Love the colours and Antoinette looks stunning! Hugs, Sem x

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Caz! Love your card!! xx

MarkerGeek said...

This is fab, Caz!!

helencreaty1 said...

waw caz, this a very lovely card, i love the mix of paper, and the colouring is great and i like everything =), greattt
hugssssss
helen

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Wow super cute!
hugs
Sue x

Tara Godfrey said...

Oh I love those papers and Antoinette looks lovely! The Liquid Pearls looks fabulous! Great tag too! Such a beautiful card, Caz!
Hugs,t

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

This card is adorable, Caz, and your coloring is great. Thanks for joining our Copic Creations challenge.