Search This Blog

Sunday, November 08, 2009

Anyone for Anya?

This week over on the Anyone for Anya? Challenge Blog we have a recipe for you to use. We want you to use 3 Designer Papers, 2 Buttons and a Ribbon/Bow. We are also sponsored this week by Tracy @ Dies to Die For. We also have three new Guest DT members...Amanda, Beth and Nicole....so be sure to come over to the blog and check them out.

For my card I have used one of the Anya from the new Christmas Anya & Ian set and coloured them with Copics. I also added some polar white Flower Soft to the hood and sleeves of Anya's coat. The papers are all by My Minds Eye and I have layered them on some pink cardstock from my stash. I cut the circle and scalloped circle around Anya using my Nestabilities, the ribbon is by American Crafts and I used a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

Be sure to come over and join us to be in with a chance of winning Birthday Anya.

3 comments:

Neenie said...

Aah, how cute is this?? Love that image and her pink Santa suit. Gorgeous papers and fab layout.x :)

Mette said...

What a happy and cheerful christmas card. Love the use of non-traditional colours. Just Fab.

Have a lovely day, Mette

mrsk06 said...

Hi Caz, i love your fab and funky card, it's lovely to see non traditional colours to be used for christmas! Take care Sal x