Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Spooky Mulder!


Here is my ATC for this weeks, the penultimate weeks, challenge over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog. Our theme this week is Spooky Mulder!, this is something my Hubby said whenever we watched the X-Files, particularly the ones towards the end that got more and more weird. I have used six (you better believe it) different Magnolia stamps from the "So Spooky" collection . I stamped all but the background onto shrink plastic and coloured with Copics. To create the background once I stamped it I just inked the cardstock with VersaMagic chalk inks.
Also I have used some Doodlebug sugar coated cardstock punched with my Martha Stewart bat punch. I made this little scene so that it can stand up.

As I mentioned before, this is the last but one ever challenge on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog, so we would love it if you could come over and join us for the last couple of challenges.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

this is just fantastic Caz, love everything about it!

hugs mandyxx