Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge - Paper Piecing

This week over on Tilda & Friends our theme is "Paper Piecing". For my ATC I have used one of my Squiggle Stamps and I have paper pieced all but the hair and skin. The papers are Basic Grey "Lemonade". Apart from the all I have added was a Craftwork Cards sentiment and a cloud that I cut myself. I have added a little Sakura clear glitter gel pen to her hair for a little extra sparkle.

There is also a big announcement over on the blog too....after a little over a year we have decided to call it a day. With so many challenge blogs and dwindling participants it just seemed like it had run it's natural course...and as they say....All good things must come to an end. The challenges will run until the end of October, so please pop over and join us in the final few weeks. I would like to thank the DT and all the previous Guest DT for all their amazing work.
Hugs

2 comments:

Andrea said...

What a sweet little ATC! I love the image and the paper piecing looks great- I haven't made many ATCs and I would never have thought of putting an image over the edge of the ATC - it looks fab!
Love, Andrea xx

slinkycat said...

I love this card, well done you :) Leanne x