Search This Blog

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Cute Card Thursday - Midnight Margaritas!

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog our theme is Midnight Margaritas, we want to see your cards with a drinks theme. It can be like mine....very cocktail or more of a cup of tea....the choice is yours.

For my card I have used October Afternoon "Cherry Hill" papers layered with Bazzill & DCWV Cardstock. The stamps are by Stampin' Up and have been coloured with Copics using the following colours...
left-right
First Cocktail - C1/R11/R12/R20/R35/R37/R46/G07/YG06
Second Cocktail - C1/E50/E51/E33/YG95
Third Coctail - C1/YG00/YG03/YG06/R35/R37/R46/R11/R12/R20
I have also added some ribbon from my stash (think it is American Crafts) and a Stampin' Up sentiment that was punched with the Designer Label punch from SU, finally I finished off with some pink pearl bling.

Be sure to drop in on thje Cute Card Thursday blog and join in. This card also qualifies for entry into the Copic Colour Challenge for this week as you need to use E33/R20/YG06.

3 comments:

Deanne said...

Oh Caz - I love this card! Awesome!

Deanne

helencreaty1 said...

oh adorable card, i love the papers you used ,and the lillte wacht is so funny =)
helen

Tracy S said...

So cute! I love the clock ribbon slide with the images. The whole card reminds me of the song "it's 5 o'clock some where" Great job!