Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "All That Glitters!"

This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "All that Glitters!", we want to see your sparkly ATC's. For mine I have used my new Birthday Anya that arrived yesterday (along with Dressy Miss Anya and the new Wild Sprouts...YAY) and I couldn't resist inking her up. I have coloured her with my Copics and added Stickles "Star Dust" glitter glue to her bow, cake icing, shoes and eyeshadow...she really is set to party. The papers are also from The Greeting Farm....and they are soooo lush. To finish off I added some KI Memories "Wild Thing" ribbon through a slot punched with my SU punch from the US, and also a "1" that is a glitter thicker and finally some Basic Grey "Opaline's" in brown.

I am loving this new Anya, she is just sooo useable.

Why not pop over and join in this week....and every week.

7 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

She is so cute Caz, love the sparkley theme off to pull out the glitter hehe.
hugs
Sue x

Kit said...

lovely ATC she is super cute

Unknown said...

Love your ATC Caz - gorgeous Anya and papers. Lol Lynn ♥

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely ATC, adorable image. Your colouring is lovely. Got my first Anya stamp last week. Anesha

Unknown said...

oh caz your atc looks so funny and pretty too. fantastic colours and layout.
hugs, bea

Pink Dandelion said...

Love your ATC, great papers you have used. I hope your craft room is still tidy lol. Debs x

SCRAP DIDI said...

Oh Caz your atc is beautiful !!!
i love colrs and i love stamp !!!
hugs didi