Search This Blog

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Anyone for Anya? #2 "A Sketch"

As I mentioned earlier in the week I was asked by DawnyP to join the Anyone for Anya? Design Team, and this week is my first challenge. Dawny has created a fab sketch for you all to follow, you can find it HERE. So for my card I chose one of the Rain Snow Shine Anya's and coloured her with Copics using the following colours...
Skin = E00/E000/E11/R20
Hair = C1/C3/C5/C7/C9
Clothes = R20/R22R59
Boots = C1/C3/C5/C7
To make the fur and muff look furry I have used some Liquid Pearls in a white colour...and I love the effect. The papers are all October Afternoon "Good Cheer" and I have layered them with some DCWV cardstock. Finally I added some SEI ribbon a glittery foam snowflake that I got from Hobbycraft, a heart pin and a sentiment from Craftwork Cards that I have layered with my SU oval and scalloped oval punches.

I am so pleased to have joined the Anyone For Anya? DT, and I do hope you will play along with us this week....remember you don't need to use Anya, you can use any of The Greeting Farm stamps....if you are in the UK there are now plenty

6 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Very pretty!

Victoria said...

top card Caz, love the mixture of papers you've used. Well done on your DT position - look forward to seeing your next creation

Victoria
x

Anonymous said...

This is really nice, I like it! :)
Annie *

Tracey Feeger said...

Very cute. I love the design and the colours. Great job
mwah
Trace

Tracey said...

Congratulations on the DT position Caz. Well-deserved! Your card is gorgeous!! xx

Kate said...

Congrats on the DT Caz. Look forward to working with you!!