Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge - No People!

This week on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog we have a theme of "No People". We want to see you use other characters, as long as they don't look too much like people. For my ATC I have used three Magnolia stamps, the African Sun, the Hanging Vine and the Monkey, all have been coloured with Copics and the only other thing I did was to add the wording with my ATB tape writer...simples!

Today I am off on a school trip to Woodside Farm with Georgia and the rest of the Year Two children.....shame it is expected to rain....but we won't let that ruin the day.

4 comments:

Juls said...

gorgeous card, love the image! I really love the way you have created the background. Just fab!

MarkerGeek said...

Fab! I love that monkey image.

Tracy said...

I love this! I just love the sun and the monkey is so cute.

Elizabeth said...

Caz,

Your ATC is amazing!!!! I love the colors. I have to get myself one of those sweet monkeys.

Hugs XXX Beth