Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

Something from the weekend....

Well I have no card to show you this morning as last night I was working on my ATC for this weeks Tilda and Friends Challenge, and I was also planning my card for CCT this week. So instead I thought I would show you this completed wall hanging I made a GoGo Getaway. The workshop was taught by Mary Anne Walters (owner of UKScrappers and DT member of Scrapbook Inspirations) and I am so pleased with my completed project. The base of this wall hanging is made from mount board, and all the papers are from Scenic Route "Garden Grove". Now I am even more impressed with myself as those pictures were only taken on the Saturday, and I printed them on my Canon Selphy CP760 (love my little printer) and then used on Sunday morning....I think that may just be the quickest I have ever scrapped a photo.... The only things that weren't included were the glitter thickers that I added. I even managed last night to unpack my stash from the weekend and get it put back to where it lives (at the moment), and I went into my Craft Room to do some more sorting so that I can move most of my stash back up there.

So, while I was away my new iPhone arrived....and the minute I got home I just wanted to play and get everything set up....and once we worked out that you needed to read the online manual to work out ho to get the dang SIM card in....all was well. Last night David also managed to get my purchased iTunes songs off my sick Nano and onto my iPhone.....we had to sync my iPod to my desktop seeing as how my Vaio is still poorly, and so far I am loving my iPhone....it looks so gorgeous and sexy in black.

7 comments:

minhacasaeumaviagem.blogspot.com said...

Hello!! :)

Unknown said...

Gosh You have been busy! loving the wall hanging, get you in less that 48 hrs photos taken printed & scraped woo hoo!Go Caz! No wonder you haven't had time to collect yr award! pop by soon busy bee!

Love Dawn xx

Kim Dellow said...

oh fab LO, love the black and green. Kim

Nannieflash said...

Love your scrapbook page Caz, it really will be a lovely reminder of your fantastic day. love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Charlie said...

Looks like you two had a lot of fun and HEY great minds think alike I wore the same colours this weekend. I loove that shade of turquoise.

Dawny P said...

How fab do you two look!!! Awesome work Caz - love love LOVE it. Hope to see you soon chick xxxx

COCO said...

wo very fab page Caz !!!
hugs coco