Search This Blog

Sunday, June 07, 2009

It's almost over....

The weekend that is. Marlene and I have had a blast, we have had some fun classes with, Shimelle, Jane Dean and Fiona Beckman, and today we have a workshop with Mary Ann Walters. Marlene is just getting ready for a quick photoshoot with CJ (Cheryl Johnson) and I am trying to recover from another late night.

Yesterday we went for a walk in the grounds of Theobalds Park to take some photos of each other...I am sure she will show you some of hers....LOL. While there we got one of the other girls to take some fun pics of us together in the treehouse......and here is one of them.


We have even managed to wear co-ordinating outfits...which was not planned I can promise you...LOL . Marlene is going to be showing you a different photo. We had such fun with these....by the time this photo was taken my knees were killing me as I was leaning on the very edge of the piece of tree stump.

I will be back either this evening or more likely tomorrow morning to show you a couple of the things we have made.

2 comments:

Tiets said...

great pictures Caz, have fun today an hopefully you are recovered from the late night!
Hugs Tiets

Unknown said...

Hi Caz I wanted you to know I love your blog and I have an award for you on my blog please come and collect it

Love Dawn xx