Search This Blog

Monday, June 01, 2009

Club Anya - I Wanna Be Just Like......

UKCaz...that's me. This weekend over on the Club Anya Blog, the challenge was to CASE my card above....and I had the incredibly difficult task of choosing the winner. Well I looked at them all, made a short list of my favourites looked at them again...and again...and yep, you got it....Again. Eventually I chose Mindy with her card Hello...and here it is...
Mindy won a prize which was some The Greeting Farm digital images....congrats to Mindy....isn't her card fab.

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Oh Caz, your card is quite stunning, I love the image and all the little details that youve put on it. Well done love and hugs Shirleyxxx

MarkerGeek said...

Your card is stunning Caz, and so is the winner's! Fabulous. :)

Jessica Diedrich said...

You ROCK, Caz!!!

Thanks for being our featured card and you chose a great one!

Ouna said...

Cute cards! Love your works! :)