Search This Blog

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 60 "Letters & Numbers"

This week on the Cute Card Thursday Blog we have a theme of "Letters & Numbers". For my card I have used one of the new "Wild Sprouts" by The Greeting Farm, she is called Reeta. I have coloured her with my Copics...but cannot remember the colours I used. The papers are all SEI "Poppy" as is the flower and the "8". I have added a sentiment by Craftwork Cards, and some bling from my stash.

I am busy today getting ready for Georgia's birthday on Saturday....I have so much to sort out still for her Gymnastics Party.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous hunnie, love Reeta and her kitty, fab colouring too ;)
Hugs, Marlene x

Lilacanglia said...

beautiful,
Hugs
Angie

Tammy said...

This is a really special card. All the texture and elements are wonderful.

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Caz,l love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Unknown said...

oh caz, your card looks so amazing and really wonderful.
hugs and a nice weekend, bea

Ila said...

What an Amazing, Super Cute and Fun card!!...I love all the cutouts and dimension!!..Hugs, Ila

Aunty Sue said...

stunning card and colours she is cute

Mina said...

gorgeous...the colours you have used are so gorgeous and I love this new stamp...so cute xxx