Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "That's Torn It!"

This week over on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog the theme is "That's Torn It!". We want to see some torn edges on your ATC. For mine I have used one of the Gorjuss Girls from set 2, she has been coloured with Copic using the following colours...
E21 Baby Skin Pink/R20 Blush (Skin)
E57 Light Walnut/E47 Dark Brown (Hair)
C1 Cool Grey 1/C3 Cool Grey 3 (Dress)
E53 Raw Silk (Bear)
R37 Carmine (Heart)
BG10 Cool Shadow(Shadow around image)
I have also used some Bazzill Black Cardstock, 7Gypsies Classic Paperie, which I have torn, and also my ATB Tape Writer to add the wording. To finish it off I have added Sakura clear glitter gel pen to the wings of them both.

I still need to practice more with my Copics and I have started a list of additional colours I want to get...LOL....Like 144 isn't enough.....

Be sure to come over and join in today with the challenge.....they are so quick, easy and fun to make.

10 comments:

Andrea, said...

Beautiful ATC Caz, love the image. The Copics are fab aren't they, I have 144 but there are a few more I'd like!!

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Hi Caz,love your ATC it's gorgeous, wow you girls are lucky with your copics I haven't any, been to scared to try lol.
hugs
Sue

Hazel (Didos) said...

Love the ATC Caz, I had sent it to Annie in an email but ? where it went.looking forward to continuing with the challenges. Hazelxox

jo said...

hi hunny, oh your atc is sooo sweet, i love your image you have used, huggs jo x

kaylou said...

Hi Caz
she's beautiful, i have a little girl that looks just like that... ok maybe minus the wings...lol.
Hugs Kaylou xoxo

Unknown said...

Ahh so sweet love it Caz

Love Dawn xx

Crafting Queen said...

Really striking ATC. Will you be interested in a swap? My email is on my blog if you are.
Hugs Anesha

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Caz,l love the stamp.

Hugs Riet.x

Cathy said...

This is beautiful!! I love the soft colors just perfect for her and her little bear. Super sweet!

Sharon said...

Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured. I only have 7 copics so far!!! But I do love them.