Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Happy First Birthday Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog

Over on the Tilda and Friends ATC Challenge Blog we are celebrating our first birthday....and boy are there some fab prizes....and the more of you that take part...the more prizes we are going to have....

Here is what Annie says....
"Yes Tilda and Friends is one year old! At times I wondered if we could keep it going for so long, but I'm glad we stuck with it and I hope our second year will see more Tilda and Friends fans joining in the fun with us. So to celebrate we have pressents! We have cute dragon stamps from High Hopes kindly donated by our very own Fran, and take a look at her ATC to see one of them. The first stamp will be given away once we have over 5 people joining in the fun, then when we have over 10 another stamp and if we get over 20 players the third stamp! Now should we get over 30 players I have a Magnolia stamp in reserve. So for a chance at one of our presents all you have to do is make an ATC with the theme of Happy Birthday and link your creation in the comments section under this post."

So come on get creating and be in with a chance of winning those prizes.

For my ATC I have used my new hAnglar & stAnglar "New Year" images...I thought the glasses of champers were appropriate....I have coloured the images with ProMarkers. The background paper is a scrap of My Minds Eye "Magnolia" and I have also added a "Happy Birthday" banner. To make the banner I got a piece of brown string, and using my ATB tape writer to make each letter...then all I did was cut them out individually and attach over the string....I found the stick of the tape was enough to hold the string to the ATC....by some small miracle...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fab and very inventive :) love it!
Marlene x

Annie said...

this is fab Caz! love the images and the red and white colour scheme - now please pass a glass of that bubbly! hugs, annie x

Ali Watson said...

Fabulous as always Caz, love it.

Beth said...

Oh I love it! These stamps are fab and I love the little banner they're holding! xx