Search This Blog

Friday, January 16, 2009

Cute Card Thursday Challenge 43 "Have a Giggle!"

This week over on the Cute Card Thursday Challenge Blog the theme is "Have a Giggle!". For my card I have used an image that I bought in Paperchase on Tuesday evening. These mini christmas cards were in the sale....a pack of 5 for 50p. So I have trimmed it down and added it to this card....it just made me laugh......

The papers are all from the Fancy Pants "Happy Holidays" collection as is the swirl stamp. I also added a red heart pin and some Bazzill tulle....and a little faux stitching....a pretty simple card from me.....and NO colouring.

Thanks Goodness it's Friday....I am bushed as this week has been a busy one. I am looking forward to a relaxing Saturday and then on Sunday I think I am going to visit the family down in Surrey......provided they are home.

11 comments:

Deb said...

Fantastic idea to trim down a Christmas card, instant toppers! This is so funny, I love it!
Thank you for joining in the CCT challenge!

Amanda said...

aww what a great idea.

Lollipops said...

Fab card hun, were do you find the time!!! lol
Hugs
Laura
XXX

Joey said...

Hi Caz, fantastic card, that did make me smile, great words!.xxx

Totty Teabag said...

That didn't give me a giggle, it gave me a laugh!

SemSee said...

I LOVE this card, Caz - it's stunning, just like all your others! There're a little something from me on my blog for you.
Sem x

Anonymous said...

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny hunnie!!!!!!!
Mazzxx

clare said...

lol..just made me giggle..lovely,and love that image to,good luck with challenge xx hugs clare xx

Suzanne said...

Love this card, it really made me giggle. Gorgeous papers too.
Hugs Sue x

AliMayes said...

I love the sentiment and the way you've done the backing is superb. Mind you, I'm someone who'd happily eat sprouts every day!
Ali xx

Annie said...

oh this card made me smile! mind you, I am not a lover of sprouts so they usually only make an appearance at Christmas! hugs, annie x