Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Sarah Kay & Aqua ProMarkers

I recently won a Sarah Kay stamp supplied by Silly Monkey Crafts
on the Daring CardMakers Challenge Blog...and this week in between all the chaos I managed to have a stamp and colour of her....with the Aqua ProMarkers. I am starting to get the hang of them, but still need more practice. I have used Basic Grey "Euphoria" papers, Bazzill Cardstock & Tulle and Prima Blossoms. The sentiment is from a Scrappy Cat set that I got for £2.93 from HobbyCraft earlier this week.

We are busy getting ready for the big day...just a couple of things to finalise. I am much more organised this year than in previous years. I made ALL my own Christmas Cards this year, finished my gift shopping about 2 weeks ago, went shopping for the food yesterday, and today have been doing some cleaning. My cold is a little better, although I think I may well need a visit to the Doctors for some antibiotics for my chest.

I have another card made, which I will post tomorrow once I have photographed it etc, but just in case things get in the way I want to take the opportunity to thank everyone of my "followers" and all my regular and occasional readers for their support and for all the lovely emails I have received this year. I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas and that Santa brings you all something lovely.

MERRY CHRISTMAS

3 comments:

Mina said...

Beautiful card...I hope you and those you love have a Wonderful Christmas xxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and fab colours
Have a wonderful Christmas
Luv
Debby

Chrissie said...

Gorgeous card Caz and I just LOVE those spring colours, so cheerful!