Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge " Golden Tones"

This week over on Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog, the theme is "Autumn Tones". For mine I have used one of the new Christmas 2008 Tilda's that I received in error....I ordered "Staning Fall Tilda"....and got this cutie instead....decided to keep her anyway. Tilda is coloures with ProMarkers using the following colours...
Ivory/Blush (Skin)
Apricot/Cocoa (Hair)
Ruby (Jacket)
Cornflower (Trousers)
Spice (Shoes)
Pumpkin (Hat & Gloves)
The papers and all embellishments were scraps left over from my October ScrapaGoGo kit....which was full of Pink Paislee "Vintage Moon" lushness.

Check out the challenge as the colours of the trees cannot fail to inspire you to create some gorgeous golden creations....

5 comments:

Emma said...

She defo is cute!!!!
Your colouring with the pro-markers always looks fab...I am trying very hard to resist buying some...need to wait for father christmas!!
Emma x

Annie said...

I'd have kept her too! she is so cute and I love the details on her coat and hat. fabby ATC Caz. hugs, annie x

Irina Blount said...

OMG, this is just too cute!! I love this Tilda and I just love what you made with her!!
Hugs,
:) Irina

Stacey said...

A gorgeous ATC. Love the beautiful colour scheme and the fab felt flower ~x~

carolann said...

Awesome atc hun WTG xxxx