Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge "Something Different"



This week over on the Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Blog we were set the challenge to make "Something Different" with our ATC's...and I think this week we have all excelled....check out the blog by clicking on the link to the right.

I made each ATC into a little calender, choosing each stamp with the month it referred to in mind...Jan (New Year), Feb (Valentines) etc etc. I have left the back of each blank so that any dates marked on the front can have details of them written on the back....ie May 16th My DD Georgia's 7th Birthday...etc etc....you get the idea. I have used many many colours of ProMarkers to color in....too many to mention, but if you want to know a colour leave me a comment or email me and I will get back to you. The papers were also scraps that I had and the calender stamp is one of the Imaginese 75p ones.

I hope you will all come along and play.

7 comments:

Annie said...

oh wow Caz! what a fabulous pressie and idea for using ATCs - it must have taken you ages though from scratch! I'll need to look out for those little stamps, I'm sure there's at least 75p down the back of the sofa! hugs, annie x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Caz I think your calendar is wonderful I would love to mkae one can I ask where did you get the little calendar part from? is it a stamp where can I buy it from if you don't mind me asking thanks very much

Frances said...

wow, yours really was a big project Caz at least with mine I only had to make 1 ATC, the other 11 I already had :) - this must have taken you ages! Love the finished calender - very dinky & cute! x

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Caz thanks so much for your help will take a look at the link you gave me. Did you want to take part in My Pif as you did leave a comment on my post if so I will post some goodies to you then you do the same for three other people (more details on my blog) could you let me know so I can others know there is one space left but if you would like to join in please feel free to e-mail me your details and I will get your goodies posted of to you thanks again from Crafting Diva

Crafting Diva said...

Hi Caz no problem at all thanks for your help with the stamp and happy crafting

Leann said...

I LOVE this Caz ~ so fab!
I'm trying to catch up with everyone's blogs ~ you're rockin' those Hanglars hun, love 'em!
Hugs x x x

carolann said...

Absolutely brilliant wrk hun well done xxxxx