Search This Blog

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Tilda & Friends ATC Challenge Seasons Week 2


I am a little late posting these today...I have had a busy day working....only one more day to work this week before we are off on a weeks holiday. Anyway, back to the ATC's....I finally finished my Four Seasons ATC's on Tuesday night. I hope everyone else is still working on their set of four as I am looking forward to catching up on checking out everyone's blogs when I get back at the end of the month.

I have so many things to do before we leave on Friday evening....ironing, cleaning, packing.....why does it always fall on the shoulders of the wife/mug.
We took a trip to Halfords on Tuesday night and bought a roof box so that we can fit everything in as we don't want to be squashed for the long journey...which can take anywhere between three and five hours.

Anyway, better get off to bed....even though I am tempted to start watching the Olympics...just think...four more years and I will be able to watch at sensible o'clock...LOL
Nite

7 comments:

Sharon said...

Well done on getting them done Caz. They are all gorgeous, love them all.

Sue Jones said...

They are adorable!
Have a great holiday :)

debby4000 said...

fabulous set, brilliant work.

carolann said...

Fantastic atcs love the images and colours you have used hun WTG xxx

Chrissie said...

These are ALL fabulous Caz. Just gores to show Tilda is a delight at any time of year! I do like the little label top on your ATCs, it makes them just that little bit different.

Frances said...

These are fab Caz and I love how you have made little tabs on all of them. Have a lovely Holiday - hope the sun comes out for you.
Hugs,
Fran x
p.s loving all your other cards since my last visit and thanks for the award, you ain't too bad yourself ;)!

Annie said...

love seeing all 4 of them - I'll get around to putting mine on the ATC blog tomorrow, well the 2 I've done anyway! looking forward to seeing you next week, and please bring some sunshine down with you. annie x