Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2008

Penny Black Saturday Challenge 7 "Down on the Farm"

The challenge this week over on Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog is "Down on the Farm". Lucky for me Marlene let me stamp this image on Thursday or I wouldn't have been able to take part as I don't own and PB Farm Animal Stamps.

Anyway, I have used Chatterbox "Sun Room" papers that I dug out from the bottom of my stash. American Craft ribbon, MAMBI Bling flower, and other bling from my stash. The sentiment is by Studio G, plus a few doodlebug rubons. As always I have coloured with Prismacolor's and blended with Sansador using paper stumps.

I am slowly working my way through the challenges I missed over the weekend, plus working on a couple more layouts.

Tomorrow Georgia starts her Holiday club at the local leisure centre. She is going three days a week for the rest of the holidays allowing me to work, and her to have fun with her friends from school.

12 comments:

Liz McGuire, said...

Great blog, your cards are super cute!

ella bella said...

fabulous card love the spotty paper and the image is soooo sweet.
thanks for joining in this weeks PBS challenge Tracy x

debby4000 said...

Love those chicks, fab card.

Kath Stewart said...

what a fun card for the challenge Caz - love the papers and great colour work on that cute image - thanks so much for joining us again this week at PBSC
kath
xxxxx

Antje said...

Very cute image, nice coloring .... and a great blog!

Annie said...

those cute chicks made me smile! love the dotty dp and your colouring is great, as always! annie x

Heather "Hev" said...

How cute :)
So bright and cheerful :)

Have a wonderful day :)

tracie said...

gorgoeus card Caz, this image is adorable - I love it.
Thanks for joining us this week :)x

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bev said...

Fab card Caz, love the papers and that image is just so cute!

Andrea said...

fab and cute card

Cardmaking Galore said...

Wow, so cute. Love it!