Search This Blog

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Happy Birthday David/Daddy

Today is my Hubby's 41st Birthday and Georgia and I spent Wednesday afternoon finishing his cards. This is the one Georgia made...how fab is it?

She chose the papers, I cut them. She coloured and blended her images, and I cut them out for her. I think she did an amazing job and her Daddy loved it.

And here is mine, I used no stamps on my card for a change. I had this fab Sassafra Lass ""Serendipity Robots" paper and decided to use it for Hubby's card...with a few added Doodlebug letter stickers.

For his Birthday we bought him a Nikon Battery Grip for his D200...boy did that take some tracking down as now the camera is older nobody is stocking all the accessories...we got the last one at Camera Box and it arrived yesterday in perfect time.

So I am going to pop to Asda after work and get him a Birthday card, ad something nice and easy for dinner.....I say nice and easy meaning I will cook...think that will make it about half a dozen times I have cooked so far this year...don't ya just love men that can cook!

Have a fab day everyone.

7 comments:

cats whiskers said...

Two great cards Caz Georgias is brilliant her colouring is superb. I bet Dad did love it. Do you hire out your DH I would love to have a dinner cooked
Hugs Jacqui xxxx

Unknown said...

Georgia your cards are really great, but then mummy is a good teacher Tx :)

Jane (Carroll's Creations) said...

both stunning cards

i'm sure georgia is very pleased with hers - and so she should be!!!

hugs jane x

mum-on-the-run said...

Great couple of cards!! Well done to Georgia, her card is lovely :)

Leann said...

Yay well done Geogia!!!
Obviously she's got Mums talent ;)

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Wow two gorgeous cards Georgia. I bet your Dad was over the moon :)

Annie said...

fabulous cards, Georgia has inherited your talent! I hope you had a wonderful meal. annie x