Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friday Sketchers - Sketch 12

OK, still catching up from the weekend, so here is my card using this weeks sketch over on Friday Sketchers.

I have used one of my hAnglar and stAnglar stamps with a sentiment by Catslife Press. All the papers used are Basic Grey "Blush", some Crystal Stickers flat back pearl gems. The ribbon is choc chip taffeta by Stampin' Up, and some lace from an old ScrapaGoGo kit. I really do love this image, and cannot believe that I originally never ordered it, and only came to own it because it was ordered in error.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

what a super card, love it x

Debbie said...

Gorgeous card Caz The image and DP are fab.Hugs Debbie x

Annie said...

fabulous card and such a cute image! love the colours and the touch of lace. annie x